1. "Let all who can hear listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches. ...You say, 'I am rich, with everything I want; I don't need a thing!' And you don't realize that spiritually you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked" (Revelation 3:13-17, TLB). We have just described here an asymptomatic condition. Everything looks good on the outside, but the inside is compromised. From a physiological
1. "...The time is near" (Revelation 1:3, CJB). Thus, the first line of the hymn, Jesus Is Coming Again, calls for bold action, namely—"Lift up the trumpet, and loud let it ring: Jesus is coming again! Cheer up, ye pilgrims, be joyful and sing: Jesus is coming again" (SDA Hymnal). But if we have NOT lost focus on proclaiming our Lord's return, as scoffers have
1. "You are My witnesses… and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know, …believe, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me” (Isaiah 43:10, NASB). “…There is no god besides Me. It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand” (
1. "...Anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father" (John 14:12, NLT). "But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power to testify about me with great effect, to the people in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, about my death and resurrection" (
1. It is hard to miss! All around you people are dying. Soon, it will be your turn to die. Are you ready for the first death, if it should call your name? "...All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). Because of that, "...the wages of sin is death..." (Romans 6:23 ). This universal law affects every living thing. "..
1. "Those who love your laws have great peace of heart and mind AND do NOT stumble" (Psalm 119:165, TLB, CJB). "You don’t know what true peace is, nor what it means to be just and good. You continually do wrong and those who follow you won’t experience any peace either. It is because of all this evil that you aren’t finding God’s blessings; that’s why He doesn’t punish those who injure you. No wonder you are in darkness when you exp