1. "It is to be a permanent regulation for you that on the tenth day of the seventh month you are to deny yourselves and not do any kind of work." The Jewish calendar has Nissan as the first month and Tishri as the seventh month. And the Jewish New Year begins in Tishri, which corresponds to September-October on the Gregorian calendar. According to Leviticus, the 10th day of Tishri was set aside for atonement—a day of
1. "…Remember what the holy prophets said long ago and what our Lord and Savior commanded through your apostles. Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. They will say, ‘What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again’? …But YOU must not forget… [that] a day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day" (
1. "Sing praise to the Lord, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name" (Psalm 30:4, NKJV). "He is good to everyone, and His compassion is interwined with everything He does" (Psalm 145:9, TLB, NLT, CJB). But not everyone will give thanks at the remembrance of God's holy name. Let us explore who these people are
1. Who does not have a past stained with sin? “You went along with the crowd and were just like all the others, full of sin, obeying Satan, the mighty prince of the power of the air, who is at work right now in the hearts of those who are against the Lord” (Ephesians 2:2, TLB). "…Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have NO share in His Kingdom. Neither will thieves or gree
1. “When Abram was  years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, ‘I am El Shaddai—God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life. I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants, [although "...Sarai was unable to become pregnant..." (Genesis 11:30)].
1. “All of us… have strayed away. We have left God’s paths to follow our own…” (Isa 53:6, NLT). "All have turned away; …no one does good, not a single one” (Rom 3:12, NLT). “Adam caused many to be sinners because he disobeyed God, [but] Christ caused many to be made acceptable to God because He obeyed” (